For all of the white people who are not apart of this mindset who were raised right, this does not apply to you. You are the ones who truly loves GOD and are of the body of Christ as all other colors of people are! Those who call me “Sis” or “Brother” and who I call “Sis” or “Brother” too with a JESUS loving heart! You are right with GOD and me.
But for the annoying ones in this world, this is about them. This mindset of evil was passed down to all of there decedents. This has been going on from slavery until this very day. It is for those who do not respect GOD or people who are not like them who are not saved and are lost.
What does thinking lustful thoughts cause?
- Sex outside of marriage is a sin. Regardless of what a particular white males may have been raised to think it is a sin to have sex out side of marriage.
- It is a sin to false accuse people both men and women.
- Rape is a sin,
- To Covet is a sin. In this case these white males do not know or care if the woman is married or not when they have been brainwashed to think evil thoughts on women they do not know.
- Lack of respect for other women.
- Trouble on all levels, for GOD will step in to take care of HIS own who do love HIM. These people are not treating fellow mankind as how GOD has said to.
“And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”
King James Version (KJV)
Stereotypical thoughts and comments about people you do not know are all lies.
- Assuming that ALL Black women are Jezebels and want white men.
- Assuming that all black women are hypersexual.
- Assuming when you see a Black woman in a grocery store when is looking for a white man.
- Assuming even at work if there is any Black women around it is okay to assume she will date you or wants you.
- Assuming any woman of color is ready to be abused and disrespected. This includes Native American, Caribbean , East Indian, Asian, Mexican, South American, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese or Eskimo. And I know for sure I am leaving out many more.
This is insanely wrong, just like to assume all white women are innocent sweet little virgins. No way. There are many people of all colors who do practice sex outside of marriage, but to make a fool of yourself in public to any Black woman you happen to see is evil.
Exodus Chapter 20
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
This is just a sin and a shame to have to go through the sinnful thoughts of others as you are in this world trying to make a honest living, go grocery shopping. going for a walk to get your 10,000 steps of excerzie. or basically minding your own business.
We should all including those Black people not to stereotype others ever. If you don’t know a person do not assume and then judge them to be a certain way when they could be a good GODLY friend to you.
“The Jezebel stereotype means that white people, white men particularly, see Black women as hypersexual and always sexually available,” said Egeria Koehn-Cooper. From the article on this site
Please do share this with others who may be going through a situation that you are not aware of and need to be encouraged to speak up about what they are going through. Please click the like button below and share this information to others!
Peace and Blessings.