I need to share something with you all about communicating with each other. And patience and understanding as to what we say to each other. For I do see many friendships dissolve because of a misunderstanding.
If we swallow our pride and listen to each other through prayer, there can be an understanding and a peaceful GODLY conclusion to all and everything.
I have witnessed friendships dissolve and hurt feelings come about because of stubborn prideful misunderstandings. This is not what GOD has intended for any of us to behave. We are to love each other as to how we love ourselves. If a person you have known for years is going through something and you did not notice it, then it could cause a unGodly situation. You are putting yourself first pridefully.
- If you see a brother or sister in the LORD who is always smiling at or with you and they seem different or indifferent then something is wrong. Do you take it personally and assume it is directed at you selfishly?
- If your brother or sister in the LORD walks past you, and has not made eye contact with you and will greet you but did not how do you respond? Do you assume they saw you and was ignoring you? Do you stand there waiting for them to speak first because of pride? This is not right, waiting for people to speak first. They maybe going through something and it is on their mind so, they are focused on the trial(s) they are going through.
- If there was a chance to confront each other to gain wisdom and understanding as how the biblical says to do so and you do not. You choose to believe what you see as right and stay angry and hurt.
- In your hurt you refuse to listen to what the other is saying and will not think about what they are trying to tell you sincerely.
- If you do not change your ways, this thought and feeling you will take to your grave. Or they may be called home before you. Either way, you both will not have the chance to forgive while you both live and form peace. This is not good to hold on to anger in any kind of relationship, friendship, marriage or family. Both sides hurt, and if one dies they will feel that hurt for as long as they live because there was no forgiveness between the two.
Even if this person did do you hurt, we are not to hold onto grudges.
Ephesians 4:31-32 English Standard Version (ESV)
31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
English Standard Version (ESV)
We true GOD loving Christians all know that JESUS has died for us all on the cross, giving us all a second chance, grace, and love so we can repent. Choose to be with GOD and JESUS in heaven away from all of this-worldly nonsense here on this earth. We were also forgiven.
“Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”
King James Version (KJV)
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.”
King James Version (KJV)
The art of texting , emails and anything else that when a person is trying to communicate with others has and will cause problems. You are not seeing the expressions, body language and the inflections that are coming from the person who is trying to talk to you.
Pray, pray, pray. For the evil one is busy. He doesn’t love GOD and doesn’t love you either. Remember, he was once an angel in heaven named lucifer and was kicked out. so he doesn’t want you there either.
Confusion, trouble and other nonsense that we all suffer with from misunderstands the evil one laughs at when we do these things. But GOD will and always have the LAST laugh ans say!!!! GOD is in control period.
The devil is cunning. He will put thoughts into your head that are not there. He will confuse your words to make confusion. He is not right, and will make you seem not right too with others.
It is best to speak to people face to face whenever it is possible so we will all have a GODLY understanding.
We must pray for our relationships 24/7 with:
- Our families and loved ones
- Our marriages , spouse or fiance
- Friends and acquaintances
- All people we come in contact with daily.
We all need prayer and to be prayed for 24/7 in all we do, with all people. This is a fallen world with people who have no idea what prayer is or will ever want to. They will choose to follow what satan tells them to do and have no care for the consequences. And we all will have to answer to all we do, say and think.
Here is some scripture to help us stay on track from this site. (one of my fav sites by th way!) https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Communication/
Bible Verses About Communication
Bible verses related to Communication from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance
James 1:19 – Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Proverbs 15:1 – A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
Ephesians 4:29 – Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Psalms 141:3 – Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Proverbs 15:2 – The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
2 Timothy 2:16 – But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Colossians 4:6 – Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Proverbs 12:18 – There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.
Psalms 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Proverbs 16:23 – The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.
Hebrews 4:12 – For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Proverbs 13:17 – A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador [is] health.
Proverbs 25:11 – A word fitly spoken [is like] apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Jeremiah 1:9 – Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
Matthew 15:18-19 – But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Proverbs 10:19 – In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips [is] wise.
Proverbs 18:13 – He that answereth a matter before he heareth [it], it [is] folly and shame unto him.
Proverbs 18:2 – A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
1 Corinthians 2:– 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
Proverbs 18:20-21 – A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; [and] with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
I do pray that any of us who are going through something that is hurtful will find some peace and go to your friend or whomever you are not at peace with because of a misunderstanding will gain wisdom and have the GODLY relationship to heal with his blessings!
May you all receive a blessing from the reading and sharing of this blog with others. Pass it forward with blessings!
#GODFIRST, #GOD, #JESUS, #LOVE, #FRIENDSHIP, #PRAYER, #GOOGLE, #YAHOO, #AOL, #BING
You must be logged in to post a comment.